Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. After reviewing resumes, we will contact potential candidates for further information, application, etc.
Carrie Van Dyck, Owner
Join The Herbfarm TeamPositions Available
- Dining Room Set Up Assistant--Weekend Days,Temporary Part Thyme
- Herbfarm Cook.
- Fine Dining Sommelier/Server
Dining Room Set Up Assistant--Weekend Days,Temporary Part Thyme
Assist in setup of The Herbfarm's dining room(s) for configuration of that night's dinner. Maintain quality and cleanliness of Glassware, China, Silverware, Chairs, Banquettes, Linens, Light bulbs,and Dining room decor.
Attention to detail in setting silverware, glassware, dishes and napkins. Folding of napkins, towels, linens for each week’s needs. Laundry wash/dry/press—tablecloths, chef coats, etc. Maintain candle lanterns. Polishing of Silverware and glassware. Monthly supply inventory.
This position is meant to be temporary until our current employee recovers from a medical situation and is able to return to work in 2015.
Come by to see The Herbfarm environment any day between 10 and 3. To apply send resume and cover letter.
Experience and Qualifications
• 2+ years in the workplace
• Strong command of English written and spoken
• Detail Oriented--SO MANY DETAILS
• Natural tendency and enjoyment for creating neat and tidy settings
• Able to do a perfect job on the same task thyme after thyme after thyme
• Self-Motivated, works well on own
• Takes initiative to go the extra mile
Mostly Saturday and Sunday. About 10-13 hours per week. Hours are 9-3ish. Also , fill in for others during vacations and sick days.
Benefits and Compensation
•Pay: Market Rate
•Discounts: Wine, Dining, Gifts, Spa, Hotel
•Working for a company you can feel proud to be a part of