Herbfarm Dine at Home Prepared Dinners
Reserve Now: Holiday-Season Lamb Dinner
Snoqualmie Valley Pastured Lamb with All the Goodies.
Available Starting November 27 While Supplies Last.
Jeff Rogers Raises Lamb for Us in Both the Sammamish
and Snoqualmie Valleys near The Herbfarm Restaurant.
Local Pastured Lamb Can't Be Beat for Flavor
and Humane Sustainable Ranching Practices.
Available for Pick-Up or Delivery through December 13 or Until Sold Out
Each Complete Dinner Feast Includes ALL of these Items
Salish Sea & Sunchoke Soup
• Joe & Joyce Malley's St. Jude Fishing Vessel
Albacore Tuna "Hummus," Crudités, Coriander.
• Creamy Sunchoke Soup, Autumn Pear, Lemon Thyme
2015 ROCO RMS ESTATE BRUT, WILLAMETTE VALLEY
Looks Like Grain
• Herbfarm Single-Varietal Renan Wheat Sourdough
• Herbfarm Cultured & House-Churned Butter
Valley of Eden
• Lavender-Crusted Pastured Lamb Loin
• Wild Mt. Adam's Gathered Huckleberry Lamb Sauce
• Wood-Roasted Leg or Shoulder of Jeff Roger's Lamb
• Buttered Winter Vegetables,
With Tarragon and Chervil
• Herbfarm-Grown Anna Cheeka's Ozette Potatoes
• Medley of Wild Mushrooms
2017 SLEIGHT OF HAND "THE ARCHIMAGE"
CABERNET FRANC-MERLOT CUVĖE, WALLA WALLA
One if by Bay. Two if by C.
• Heirloom Pumpkin and Bay-Leaf Custard Pie
• Chris Christian's Famous Cookies
World's Rarest Coffee
Rated #1 Coffee in the World
Holiday Lamb Dinner Boxed as a Dinner for 2.
$125 per person.